Journal publishes results of research on areas: finance, financial markets, banking, marketing, insurance, accounting and control, business, entrepreneurship, application of mathematics, and ICT in economics. Focus and Scope more detailed.
Articles submitted to the VUZF Review should be original and unpublished contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. The manuscript should be written in English. Responsibility for the contents of the paper rests upon the authors and not upon the editors or the publisher. Authors of submitted papers should familiarize themselves with copyright transfer to VUZF Review.
The papers have to be prepared according to the ethical standards in publishing.
The review process
Reviewing (expert evaluation) of manuscripts of scientific articles is carried out to maintain a high scientific and theoretical level of the journal and to select the most valuable and relevant scientific papers. VUZF Review uses Double-Blind Peer Review. The review process is free of charge. More details on the review process.
The journal does not accept any forms of plagiarism and has its own special criteria for its identification. VUZF Review uses software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts: Uncheck. Manuscripts in which plagiarism or textual borrowings are found without reference to the original source are rejected by the editorial board for publication in the journal. More details on Journal's Plagiarism policy.
Subdivision – numbered sections
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections must be numbered 1.1 (then 1.1.1, 1.1.2, ...), 1.2, etc. but note that the abstract is not included in section numbering.
In the introduction part, authors must carefully review the literature and provide the reason as to why we need to do this research. The authors must also clearly state the novelty of the paper in this part and specify the differences between this work and previously published works.
Material and methods
Provide comprehensive details to allow the paper to be reproduced. Methods already published need to be indicated by a reference: only relevant modifications must be described.
Results and discussion
The results need to be completely clear. If the author(s) proposes a new method against the other existing method, a fair comparison between the new results and the old ones would be useful.
This part must explain the significance of the results of the work. Prevent extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
The main conclusions of the work may be presented in a short Conclusions section.
If the work contains more than one appendix, identify them as A, B, etc. Formulae and equations in appendices must be given separate numbering: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on.
Essential title page information
• Title. Informative. Titles must be used in information-retrieval systems. Prevent abbreviations and formulae where possible.
• Author names and affiliations. Where the family name may be vague (e.g., a double name), please indicate this clearly. Present the authors' affiliation addresses below the names.
• Corresponding author. Clearly indicate who is handling correspondence at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Make sure that telephone and fax numbers are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
Abstract (Recommendations on Abstract writing)
The abstract is one of the shortened forms of a scientific text submitting. Its purpose is to draw the readers’ attention to the research by a minimal number of language means.
The requirements for the abstract structure and content are as follows:
- Information and content value. The abstract should be a summarized presentation of the paper content. Some general phrases, not important details, and generally accepted statements shouldn’t be used in the abstract. Prehistory (the history of the subject) may be described only in case when it is essential to cover the aim of the research.
- Singularity. Any repetitions of the article fragments should be avoided in the paper. The title of the article shouldn’t be repeated in the abstract.
- Clarity, logic, and coherence of presentation.
- Small size. The submitted abstract size should be from 1800 to 2000 signs.
The following aspects of the article content should be presented in the abstract:
- subject, topic, aim of the paper (in the case when they are not specified in the title);
- a method or methodology (they are to be described in case of their novelty or if they are of the paper under consideration interest);
- results of the research (some new long-term results and data, important discoveries, conclusions refuting the conventional theories are preferable as well as, in the author’s opinion, the data of practical value);
- conclusions (they may include recommendations, assessment, suggestions, assumptions described in the article).
It is not recommended:
- to include formulae, tables, figures, schemes and diagrams in the abstract;
- to cite any sources from the references;
- to use acronyms and symbols apart from generally accepted ones. In case of their important use, they must be interpreted.
It is important to remember in abstract writing that for the readers and experts in the specific field of knowledge the abstract is a short report that enables us to determine the necessity of reading the whole article. The abstract is also important for the study under discussion novelty and singularity assessment.
The abstract and article title must be translated into English by a professional translator or an English teacher specialized in economic terminology! Translation services are not provided by the journal staff.
The articles with not properly written or translated abstracts cannot be published and any further working relationship with their authors will be impossible!!!
Right after the abstract, provide a maximum of 6 keywords.
put acknowledgments in a separate section at the end of the article before the references.
Please insert all your equations in tables with two columns. On the left-hand side of the table, insert the equation and on the right-hand side insert the number. Finally, make the whole table invisible.
Number them consecutively throughout the article, using superscript Arabic numbers.
Indicate each footnote in a table with a superscript lowercase letter.
Please use only Times New Romans fonts, prepare the images in good quality, provide captions for all tables, pictures, etc.
Number tables consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
Citation in text
Please make sure that all references cited in the text are also presented in the reference list. Please use only indexed papers, books, etc in your paper. In our opinion, a good quality paper must have, at least, 15-20 references from indexed journals.
Text: All citations in the text need to refer to:
1. Single author: the author's name (without initials, unless there is ambiguity) and the year of publication;
2. Two authors: both authors' names and the year of publication;
3. Three or more authors: first author's name followed by "et al." and the year of publication.
Examples: "as demonstrated (Sadjadi, 2009a, 2009b). Ben-Tal et al. (2000) have recently shown ...."
List: References must be arranged alphabetically.
Reference to a journal publication:
Charnes, A., Copper, W.W.,& Rhodes, E.(1978). Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units. European Journal of Operational Research, 2(1), 429–444.
Reference to a book:
Fuare, R., Grabowski, R.,& Grosskopf, S.(1985). The measurement of efficiency of production. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Mettam, G.R., Adams, L.B., (1999). How to prepare an electronic version of your article, in Jones, B.S., Smith, R.Z. (Eds.), Introduction to the Electronic Age. E-Publishing Inc., New York, pp. 281-304.
The citation is according to APA style and authors are encouraged to use Google Scholar. Authors may copy and paste the title of each reference inside Google search box and once finds it click on Cite and choose the middle option, APA.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal VUZF Review the author must sign an agreement on the transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Privacy, Confidentiality, and Informed Consent Policy.